FPV WiFi Board

Reaction score
I would like to say Hi, I'm new here. My name is Charles
I bought this p2vp used, didn't pay very much for it, the guy said it needed re-flashed. Not knowing, he apparently already tried and made a mess of the board.
From looking at the board, it seems the tabs are pulled you need to solder to. It still has color and I'm guessing that's copper from what I read.
My question is, is there any other points to solder to? WM301_DM368_V1

And if someone can share a link on how to bypass this, so I can test / fly the drone. Before I decide if it's worth buying a replacement module.
Really hoping I can save this Bird

I would like to say Hi, I'm new here. My name is Charles
I bought this p2vp used, didn't pay very much for it, the guy said it needed re-flashed. Not knowing, he apparently already tried and made a mess of the board.
From looking at the board, it seems the tabs are pulled you need to solder to. It still has color and I'm guessing that's copper from what I read.
My question is, is there any other points to solder to? WM301_DM368_V1

And if someone can share a link on how to bypass this, so I can test / fly the drone. Before I decide if it's worth buying a replacement module.
Really hoping I can save this Bird

There is a guy called Droneoptix on ebay who can do the repair if the pads have been pulled off, can you post a picture of the board so i can assess the damage

3733A3B3-BED3-4F92-A1EC-989E9836E6B8.jpeg

Here’s another question, does anyone know what this means? Flashed board and it’s not the normal error in tera term. Or from what I’ve seen.
D069D341-2C99-40C9-95E7-C9FEA66B1F79.jpeg

Here’s another question, does anyone know what this means? Flashed board and it’s not the normal error in tera term. Or from what I’ve seen.View attachment 119080

Looks like you flashed the wrong image to it. Or the NAND is so corrupted it can’t make sense of it

Reactions: Mecanitor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers