FPV V2 with P4P?

Reaction score
I just got my FPV Drone system yesterday and got it all hooked up, finally...I plan on flying it for first time today but only have one battery.

Sooooo... I'd like to connect the goggles v2 to my P4P...how do I make this connection?

Thanks!
Jim

how do I make this connection?
That's not possible since the P4P does not use OcuSync 3.0. Also, I believe these goggles can only output video.

So I can't make a physical (wired) connection to my P4P controller from any ports on the Goggles?
You might try YouTube. If it can be done, somebody probably posted how:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Friend: it is not clear to me what model of glasses you have ... If they are the DJI FPV glasses you could try a physical connection with the RC of the Phantom. I do not know if the RC of the Phantom 4Pro V2 has more ports in its lower part in addition to the standard USB and the micro usb that is to update, if it has an HDMI input you could test if the FPV glasses also have HDMI, you should check the manual of the glasses and see if they can be physically connected to a terminal .... DJI Racer Glasses can be connected since they have a micro HDMI input / output ... as data ... I think it will be good for you to check and read the Phantom RC and goggles manual well ... Greetings!

Reactions: jcheverie
Reactions: jcheverie
Amigo: no me queda claro qué modelo de gafas tienes ... Si son las gafas DJI FPV podrías probar una conexión física con el RC del Phantom. No sé si el RC del Phantom 4Pro V2 tiene más puertos en su parte inferior además del USB estándar y el micro usb que es para actualizar, si tiene entrada HDMI podrías probar si las gafas FPV también tienen HDMI , deberías consultar el manual de las gafas y ver si se pueden conectar físicamente a un terminal .... Las gafas DJI Racer se pueden conectar ya que tienen una entrada / salida micro HDMI ... como datos ... creo que Será bueno que revises y leas bien el manual del Phantom RC y las gafas ... ¡Saludos!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic