FPV Camera Version 3.5

Reaction score
Just bought the FPV Camera APP version 3.5 and I start experiment with it. Seems an excellent app and really enjoy it.
One thing I wander is how to to a calibration it doesn't seem to have a fonction to do it(Or maybe I missed something??).
Are they going to add a fonction to upload log files to Healthydrone. If yes, I would definitely adopt this app.
Thanks for answering

Reactions: P3A_Demon
I love the app so far! Tried Litchi, way too many issues, (flew only 1200 feet and lost signal, tonight flew 1700 feet and still had full signal). Tony at FPV has answered all of my questions almost within hours on FB. I just flew with camera view and tomorrow I have 4 missions planned (got 4 batteries for my Phantom 3 Standard). IF you're referring to a compass calibration Ill let you know as I just left him a FB message as my compass went out of whack, so I closed FPV, opened DJI, calibrated, closed DJI, reopened FPV, well you're getting the picture. Ill let you know. Happy flying.

Not experimenting all this problems yet but just starting to test it.
Seems a shame to pass via DJI to calibrate.
By the way who is FB?

Sorry dombev. FB is Facebook. They have a group. You should join.
3a8f6cbd1e1ebcadf96ec0ef63fea30e.jpg

Just bought the FPV Camera APP version 3.5 and I start experiment with it. Seems an excellent app and really enjoy it.
One thing I wander is how to to a calibration it doesn't seem to have a fonction to do it(Or maybe I missed something??).
Are they going to add a fonction to upload log files to Healthydrone. If yes, I would definitely adopt this app.
Thanks for answering

I also use FPV CAMERA, no u didn't miss anything in the FPV APP, some functions like calibration or done through the Go App and then carried over to to FPV CAMERA..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl