FPV Booster App DOUBLE Vision+ FPV Range

Re: Software Boosted Vision+ DOUBLE FPV Range

you guys are freaking geniuses. I just went 5025 ft distance at middle preview setting. the only reason it stopped at 5025ft is because of the distance limitation I had set..i need to change it. awesomeness. This is with stock repeater with booster enabled. uploading video now.

PVFlyer said:
drmgcm69 said:
Looking forward to this app, would love to beta test this, count me in please :D

D
I'm sorry that the first round beta test candidates were final 2 days ago. If we have a second round beta, I will let you know for sure.

Hey no worries, when do you think this app will be available for general use?

D

tizzl10 said:
you guys are freaking geniuses. I just went 5025 ft distance at middle preview setting. the only reason it stopped at 5025ft is because of the distance limitation I had set..i need to change it. awesomeness. This is with stock repeater with booster enabled. uploading video now.
Very nice video. Change the Max Radius and push it to it's limit. A known minor issue is once the connection broken, it might not be able to re-establish until you fly closer.

Just curious, why the connection dropped at 3667 ft? Did you aim the repeater toward the aircraft?

BTW, a new Build#0.1.6B is available at the same link https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1830957/vision-plus/index.html. There are only a few UI issues fixed in such build.

PVFlyer said:
tizzl10 said:
Very nice video. Change the Max Radius and push it to it's limit. A known minor issue is once the connection broken, it might not be able to re-establish until you fly closer.

Just curious, why the connection dropped at 3667 ft? Did you aim the repeater toward the aircraft?

BTW, a new Build#0.1.6B is available at the same link https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1830957/vision-plus/index.html. There are only a few UI issues fixed in such build.

yeah, once again I lost my orientation. I need to start using that radar. I keep forgetting about it. lol. ok, I will download latest version and re-test. I just changed my limit to 7000ft.

tizzl10 said:
PVFlyer said:
tizzl10 said:

yeah, once again I lost my orientation. I need to start using that radar. I keep forgetting about it. lol. ok, I will download latest version and re-test. I just changed my limit to 7000ft.
As I did many long range (>10,000ft) tests, I always keep the aircraft at 12 o'clock in the radar and make sure I'm facing the right direction.

I bet your next 7000ft test may fly out of 5.8G control range. :lol: Good job!

tizzl10 said:
5642 ft distance at highest preview setting. I am now running out of control range with my panel antenna. darn!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q82Qvv1eGRs

Thanks, Tizz, I'm envious of the distance you're getting. Maybe I will get that, too, when the Android version is available.

Slightly off topic, but I'm interested in your Display Recorder. I saw a few in the Play Store. Yours seems to work well. Is that the name of it, "Display Recorder?" Did you have to modify your phone or works as is? Do you like it or are there issues?

Thanks, Phil

PhilAnderson said:
tizzl10 said:
5642 ft distance at highest preview setting. I am now running out of control range with my panel antenna. darn!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q82Qvv1eGRs

Thanks, Tizz, I'm envious of the distance you're getting. Maybe I will get that, too, when the Android version is available.

Slightly off topic, but I'm interested in your Display Recorder. I saw a few in the Play Store. Yours seems to work well. Is that the name of it, "Display Recorder?" Did you have to modify your phone or works as is? Do you like it or are there issues?

Thanks, Phil

yes, its running on a jailbroken iphone 5. im sure android has some display recorder apps available as well. no issues with the app..works perfectly.

Wow, this is fantastic! Sending good thoughts to the developer for an easy travel thru the app process!!

Any idea when this app will be available for purchase for ios?

I want it yesterday :)

tizzl10 said:
not sure when it will be available.
Will you guys do a release announcements? Or is there a preorder list i can go on ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez