FPV Booster App DOUBLE Vision+ FPV Range

THANKS! makes sense now. I just assumed the video was merged at the phantom and sent as one over the wifi.

PVFlyer said:
We created a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/fpvbooster for important message and announcement. I prefer to focus on technical discussion as much as possible in this thread. You may like/follow that Facebook page and hope you wouldn't miss an upcoming announcement shortly.

Will important announcements be anywhere else as well for people like me who dares to refuse FB ;)?

If the channel 7 rumor isn't true , will you still work on it ? Besides one video , how do we know if it's actuall coming ? You guys were are only hope beside Dronexperts work around.

Mori55 said:
If the channel 7 rumor isn't true , will you still work on it ? Besides one video , how do we know if it's actuall coming ? You guys were are only hope beside Dronexperts work around.
We suspended CH-7 development a few weeks ago when we knew about the upcoming FW. There is no point to duplicate the work. It would be nice if any insider can confirm this.

Does this work on iPad? Search only shows iPhone vers. But I assume it will work on both? I use ipad3 (the new iPad - dumb name) and I need faster/longer range bad

WebMaximus said:
PVFlyer said:
We created a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/fpvbooster for important message and announcement. I prefer to focus on technical discussion as much as possible in this thread. You may like/follow that Facebook page and hope you wouldn't miss an upcoming announcement shortly.

Will important announcements be anywhere else as well for people like me who dares to refuse FB ;)?
+1 :)

philarvropagan said:
WebMaximus said:
PVFlyer said:

+1 :)
Will also post updates and announcements to this thread. Stay tuned! ;)

PVFlyer said:
rbarghini said:
PVFlyer,

Another new record, 6,011.5 ft distance. My Preview was set at 640 x 480 15fps.
I have updated your record to the scoreboard accordingly, and you are still ranking #9.

Well done! Hope this doesn't bump you out of the top 10 but a while back I got 1970M... well actually it was over 2000m but I wasn't fast enough on the screen capture. Slightly cheating - it was over water from a fairly high vantage point so no obstructions at all.

That's 6463.25 feet if you do the conversion.

1970m.png

rbhamilton said:
PVFlyer said:
rbarghini said:
PVFlyer,

Another new record, 6,011.5 ft distance. My Preview was set at 640 x 480 15fps.
I have updated your record to the scoreboard accordingly, and you are still ranking #9.

Well done! Hope this doesn't bump you out of the top 10 but a while back I got 1970M... well actually it was over 2000m but I wasn't fast enough on the screen capture. Slightly cheating - it was over water from a fairly high vantage point so no obstructions at all.

That's 6463.25 feet if you do the conversion.

1970m.png
We'll done! May I know what booster version are you running, and what Preview Quality did you use?

3-Days FREE Download FPV Booster V2.1 for Android

In case some of you refuse using Facebook, I copy an announcement as below.
------------------------------
FPV Booster V2.1 for Android (V+ Booster) is ready to release as a free upgrade to our existing Android booster app V1.0 users. Unfortunately, we have been struggling a critical technical issue when upgrading the app in Google Play and unable to upgrade the existing app.

In the scene, we are forced to release V2.1 as a new app in Google Play. We would like to open a 3-days window (will be announced later) for free download as a free upgrade of the app. Stay tuned, Like & Follow this page to receive the FREE download notification.

i download DJI vision in my ipad mini... if i will use this booster in my ipad mini do you think it will work?

Mannyx wrote:
i download DJI vision in my ipad mini... if i will use this booster in my ipad mini do you think it will work?

yes it will work.

thank you.. i will buy it now.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z