FPV and gimbal help!

Reaction score
Im trying to set up Fpv and install a gimbal on my P1. So far I've been using a ccbetter actioncam for my footage but haven't been able to find anything compatible.. Anyone have more information on what all is needed to get my Fpv set up and also if there is a gimbal that will work with the ccbetter cam?! Please and thank you!

Im trying to set up Fpv and install a gimbal on my P1. So far I've been using a ccbetter actioncam for my footage but haven't been able to find anything compatible.. Anyone have more information on what all is needed to get my Fpv set up and also if there is a gimbal that will work with the ccbetter cam?! Please and thank you!

If the CCBetter cam you are mentioning is the CS710 or CS720 model, you can mount it on any gimbal compatible with GoPro 1-2-3: the dimension and weight is approximately the same and, in case of minor differencies, you can compensate them by moving the camera on the horizontal axis till the gimbal support remains in horizontal position.
You can find many of these gimbal starting from 50/60 US$ upto several hundred US$ on most of RC internet shops (Goodluckbuy, Gearbest,Banggood,Hobbyking etc.)
About the FPV, you have to check if your model supports the video output from the USB port. If the answer is "yes", you can buy one of the many USB-avi cables available on the internet stores (e.g Gearbest, Hobbyking, Banggood etc.) to connect the video output of your camera to the video input of the FPV transmitter. BE CAREFULL: normally these USB-avi cables have two wires to power the camera from the USB:DO NOT USE THEM if your FPV transmitter does NOT have a 5V output. The action cameras need a 5V power supply from the USB: if you connect the wires to the 3S battery of the Phantom,you immediately destroy your camera.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.