Found a DJI phantom porfessional drone

Hi Tom. I think you contacted me. I'm in Southeastern PA. You told me it was a Phantom 4k which I didn't have a controller for. I have controllers for a P3 Professional. Bring it by and I can check it out. Thanks. Mark.
The guy with the battery has it temporarily he. Also has the same model
If he can’t do anything I’ll contact you again

I contacted DJI with all the numbers I could find on the unit they weren’t very helpful
Told me to take in to local police
I’m going to try FAA next

I contacted DJI with all the numbers I could find on the unit they weren’t very helpful
Told me to take in to local police
I’m going to try FAA next
It is admirable that you are trying to track down the owner but like somebody else said, they have probably moved on from it a long time ago.

What model is it. I’ve lost my Phantom 4 Pro. It’s insured bit I have to come up even with a broken aircraft for them to honor the insurance.

I really don't think plugging the battery in "hot" is a good idea, like was mentioned earlier if there's a problem it could be disastrous! The batteries internal electronics will protect against shorts etc,,,, however with a hot battery your still at risk, it only takes 0.6-0.8th of an amp to kill a person, and brother these batteries can be lethal! I believe it to be much safer to plug it in then press release press again and hold to turn the battery on, if there's an issue the battery won't turn on because of its international electronics!
Yeah I agree, this was the only way I could make sure he new the battery was actually powered on.
Oh, I did this by accident once. :rolleyes: :eek:

Rod

We plugged the battery in then powered it up
The battery stayed lit up but nothing happened
Didn’t leave in very long like 10 seconds
Ok, It was unclear if you new how to turn on the battery.

Rod

Reactions: japan
Ok . Maybe the mainboard is bad. Excessive moisture and these drone do not get along. Bring it by i can do further testing if you want. I'm in Downingtown.
I agree, its most likely toasted by now.

Rod

It's fixable but you would need a new mainboard. I can replace the mainboard but it starts to run into some $$$$$$ mostly because of the cost of the mainboard which is getting harder to find.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1