forward

Reaction score
don't know what I've done but my p4 won't go forward when lying any help would be appreciated

How are you able to reproduce this issue? Please be as detailed as possible.

How are you able to reproduce this issue? Please be as detailed as possible.
When I take off all is but when I go to pitch left right back or forward nothing happens.it will go up and down hover fine turn ok it's just the right stick something not working correctly

When I take off all is but when I go to pitch left right back or forward nothing happens.it will go up and down hover fine turn ok it's just the right stick something not working correctly
Think I may have messed around with some settings don't know what exactly

Yes, let us know if this is still happening after you calibrate the remote controller in DJI GO.

Quit lying, see if that works, (just kidding). Go to Remote Controller Settings, select Stick Mode and make sure you have Mode 2 selected, then recalibrate RC. Hope this works, no fun just going up and down.

SolidBlade,
Hi there, are you using prop guards on your bird? I had the same issue when I was using the prop guards. You did not mention if you were or not. If you are using prop guards, you will have to turn off the front sensors off. Then you will have forward motion again, if that was the problem..........
Hope that all is working now

Reactions: Pharm
SolidBlade,
Hi there, are you using prop guards on your bird? I had the same issue when I was using the prop guards. You did not mention if you were or not. If you are using prop guards, you will have to turn off the front sensors off. Then you will have forward motion again, if that was the problem..........
Hope that all is working now
Sorry YES OH my god I do use them thanks it's worked

I was going to mention prop guards, glad someone else did. I had the opposite problem in that normally the P4 will detect the prop guards and disable collision avoidance - I guess by "seeing" the prop guards in the forward sensors - but when playing on Saturday the P4 insisted it had prop guards on and disabled collision avoidance. I think, no joke, that one of my cats misted up one of the forward cameras when sniffing the P4 on the ground before flight :)

Is this what the checked b/w pattern is for on the prop guards?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl