Forgot something... ok who's done this before?

Since I use my mini for more than just flying I have caught myself several miles from the house going to fly and remember I have left it on the desk and have to turn around .

I have a check list I run through before leaving the house, learned long ago that it's easy to forget something. Before the check list, I forgot lots of stuff, wallet, keys, cell phone, the list goes on.

I had just upgraded to the Galaxy S8. The new Galaxy S8 takes a new cable than the other android devices. I drove from San Diego to North Dakota (middle of nowhere). Had everything set up, went to plug in and...nobody sold an S8 cable. I had forgotten mine at home because I was so used to the proliferation of micro USB cables.

I had just upgraded to the Galaxy S8. The new Galaxy S8 takes a new cable than the other android devices. I drove from San Diego to North Dakota (middle of nowhere). Had everything set up, went to plug in and...nobody sold an S8 cable. I had forgotten mine at home because I was so used to the proliferation of micro USB cables.

Argh! That’s rough!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart