For TN/KY pilots

Opwan said:
bearmans said:
Hi all,
Am in Bowling Green, Ky. & just got my Phantom 2 Vision today. Charged all of the batteries up and did a quick back yard flight/video. Very nice. Looking to get with others in the area to swap ideas and info and spend time flying. There is a RC park here with a really nice paved runway and an active RC club. Good place to do videos of RC planes from the air... If interested, email me. [email protected] or reply here.

Barry
I'm just willing to bet the pilots at the RC club won't welcome a stationary object in the sky! :D just sayin...I'm from Lenoir City, TN about 20 minutes from Knoxville, Phantom2, Zenmuse-Hero 3+ combo, 7" monitor on FPV, Ground Station set-up. Give me a holla if you guys are around Knoxville.

I'm in Powell(North Knox) and just got my phantom fc40. New to the quad stuff but hoping to enjoy and upgrade. Do you fly at a club or just private/public area?

I am in speedwell tn about a 2 hour drive from Knoxville

I have a phantom 2 vision and just flying around the property is a blast with it

I would like to know of any clubs also

Reactions: Dukenukem
Hi Folks! I'm in Murfreesboro, TN. I've got an early P2 that I am currently using a Mobius on. I've got a FatShark FPV set up as well as a Black Pearl.
I've been flying since about 4/1/14. I'm getting better with my video work. I have bought a GoPro 3+ and Zenmuse H3-3d. I'm waiting on the adapter before installing. I am going to wait and install the mini IOSD. Would love to get with folks that like to video and I want to learn more about it and editing too. I especially want to get involved in some Real Estate videos.
I work from home and available most of the time. I look forward to hearing from some of you.

Newtman said:
Hi Folks! I'm in Murfreesboro, TN. I've got an early P2 that I am currently using a Mobius on. I've got a FatShark FPV set up as well as a Black Pearl.
I've been flying since about 4/1/14. I'm getting better with my video work. I have bought a GoPro 3+ and Zenmuse H3-3d. I'm waiting on the adapter before installing. I am going to wait and install the mini IOSD. Would love to get with folks that like to video and I want to learn more about it and editing too. I especially want to get involved in some Real Estate videos.
I work from home and available most of the time. I look forward to hearing from some of you.

You're welcome to come up any weekend you feel like and fly with me, it'll be a while if you wait for me to get down to Nashville :D

Hi,

I'm Steve with the Phantom 1 for sale that you sent the PM yesterday. I've tried to reply to your post in the classified section but to no avail. Anyway in answer to your question..........yes, the Phantom Package Deal includes the CM 3000 3 axis gimbal, GO PRO Hero Black 3 Cam, Six 2700 mAh lipo batteries, DJI Charger and TX, spare props, Polar Pro ND filter.

My email address is : [email protected]

Thanks,

Steve

hdsteve883 said:
Hi,

I'm Steve with the Phantom 1 for sale that you sent the PM yesterday. I've tried to reply to your post in the classified section but to no avail. Anyway in answer to your question..........yes, the Phantom Package Deal includes the CM 3000 3 axis gimbal, GO PRO Hero Black 3 Cam, Six 2700 mAh lipo batteries, DJI Charger and TX, spare props, Polar Pro ND filter.

My email address is : [email protected]

Thanks,

Steve

Thanks Steve, sorry I didn't realize you wouldn't be able to respond to my PM yet (must have 5 posts before you can do that). I've emailed you now too, from [email protected].

I'm about an hour south of Nashville, looking to add a gimbal and GoPro to my phantom (currently running the standard fc40 camera) I just got mine last week.
Any help with choosing either a gimbal or GoPro model would be greatly appreciated, websites etc.

I'm in Portland, TN. Just North of Nashville. New to the scene.

Reactions: JohnnyB
I'm Jon in Nashville with a P2V+ and a FPVLR stage 2. Mostly use it for property development. Will be getting an Inspire 1 after first of year.

I'm in Nashville, TN. With a P2/V2 with 3D/GoPro Gimbal, OISD mini, FPV with Lilliput screen. Hit me up!

I am in Maryville. Would love to hang and fly with other enthusiasts. I just fly around my house, seems to be the safest area. I have recently started flying at a local park. Very nice area.

[email protected]

Hello there I am in Tullahoma TN about an hour south of Nashville. Would love to meet up with some fellow pilots. I am fairly new at this.

And I'm in lexington, ky if anyone wants to fly. I have a new phantom 2 vision + with a modified TX and WiFi repeater that gives me a 6000'-8000' range . Message me if anyone want to fly together . Thanks

Hi everyone,

I am in Franklin, TN and just got my Phantom 3 Pro today. Just getting into the video aspects and am looking forward to learning how to really use this thing. I will keep an eye out for any local get togethers.

Im in Henderson TN south of Jackson. Just got my Phantom 3 Pro. Would love to meet up and fly.

I'm in Chattanooga ... My p3 is 114 ft up in a canopy of trees. I know the last known gps location, but can't see it. Can someone please help me by using theirs to visually locate it, and possibly hoist it out? I'd be huge if I could see what tree it is in.
[email protected]

I'm in Chattanooga ... My p3 is 114 ft up in a canopy of trees. I know the last known gps location, but can't see it. Can someone please help me by using theirs to visually locate it, and possibly hoist it out? I'd be huge if I could see what tree it is in.
[email protected]
Let me know if you can't get anybody closer. I've got my new DJI Phantom 3 Pro and love flying it. Would be cool to help if we don't get anymore storms.

[email protected]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20