More TX Pilots Needed for Telecom - Also Other States for Telecom, Power, Golf and Mapping

Reaction score
More TX Pilots Needed for Telecom - Also Other States for Telecom, Power, Golf and Mapping

(minimum required equipment in a P4 Pro)

As many of you know Florida Drone Supply has been working on increasing the size of the network of pilots that are able to fly on our contracts. Recently we have been sending pilots on contract work with locations in TX, CA, VA, IL, IN, MI, NC, OK and NM. A few of the areas are just developing and were small projects, but a number of our areas are growing quickly. We have recently been able to take over the telecom training from our training provider and will be moving the cell phone tower inspection training to our location in FL beginning in mid March - its class length will also be increasing by 1-2 days so we can spend additional time on some of the things that we felt needed more explanation and training. We are also beginning our golf course turf inspection training in late March or early April here in Florida as well.

If you are already registered in our pilot network, we are now systematically reaching out to everyone to determine your interest level in each type of work we contract…we hope to reach everyone in the next few weeks. If you are anxious to get started sooner, send us an email to [email protected] and we will get right back to you with courses, training dates and upcoming projects that are available to work on (Sky Source Aerial is our Parent Company).

If you are not yet in our Pilot Network and have an interest in flying on contract assignments for things such as cell phone tower inspections, power line contracts, golf course turf inspections, photo and video jobs, road inspections, mapping projects, construction work or thermal inspections join today and we will contract you with all of the details about how our pilot network operates.

Join Here: Pilot Network Registration

Finally, if you are in TX (or one of the nearby states) and are interested in getting into cell phone tower inspections, we just assigned our third group of cell phone towers to TX pilots - some pilots are even coming to TX from further away to assist in getting the towers inspected. We have a number of additional TX pilots in our network and could use some more TX pilots in our upcoming training classes.

As always, we appreciate all the great pilots who support Florida Drone Supply here on the Phantom Pilots Forum and look forward to supporting you back any way that we can!

Now that I am part of Skysource Aerial and Florida Drone Supply I can offer this perk for training with us, I promise to personally autograph your training certificate :) All kidding aside I am proud to be part of this program working with Michael and company.

I have been a member of these forums dating back to September of 2013. It has been a fun ride flying one of the first Phantom 1's back in early 2013 and now flying M210's, M600's as well as other aircraft we support. There are a lot of opportunities that are happening and we are trying to make it work for anyone interested.

Feel free to contact me personally or thru Florida Drone Supply if you have any questions.

Jim

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4