Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Looking for Western KY Phantom Pilots

Discussion in 'Southeast USA' started by kymedic121, Jul 4, 2014.

1. kymedic121

I live in far western ky in Carlisle County which is approximately 30 Miles from Paducah. I am disabled veteran who is taking on a new hobby. I am also a part time paramedic and deputy sheriff. I have a lot of spare time on my hands due to recent health problems so I decided to get into the Phantom. I am looking for other phantom pilots in the region to fly with and to also get some tips from as I am very very new to the phantom and RC flying in general. If you live in the region and wouldn't mind helping a newbie please feel free to give me a shout as I would appreciate the fellowship and assistance. Thanks in advance........

tak5501 likes this.
  2. gsreinke

Also a Vet, taking up a new hobby. I live in Crestwood. Thank you for your service to our country

tak5501 likes this.
  3. Primpwatcher

HI. I grew up in Paducah but now live in WV. I come back about four times a year and stay about ten days or so at a time. I always bring my Phantom 3 and get nice shots of LBL and the Paducah riverfront. I'll be there for Christmas for about a week. I want to get some shots of Columbus Belmont, but I'd have to check to see if it's possible. The Civil War ghost might not like it...LOL. Not sure if you are Part 107, but it would be a good idea to get your license regardless if you want to make money or not. Knowing the regulations is the smart thing to do. Maybe we can get together around Christmas week and fly around somewhere.