Following birds with phantom 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

STOP harassing wildlife. Not cool, not acceptable. Turkey vultures are a protected species under the Migratory Bird Treaty Act:

The Migratory Bird Treaty Act (MBTA), 16 U.S.C. § 703-711, makes it unlawful to take (“harass, harm, pursue, hunt, shoot, wound, kill, trap, capture, or collect, or to attempt to engage in any such conduct”) individuals of most bird species found in the United States...

Last edited:
Yeah... We better bring it down...

Not at all a Smart thing to do with a drone they are a FEDERALLY PROTECTED BIRD.....Take it down as advised by others !
Keep it UP and you will spend time in Leavenworth Kansas at the Federal Prison watching birds Fly over.

Wasn't harrasing them

You absolutely were harassing them. They were trying to hunt and you were interfering with that by chasing after them. It's people like you who contribute to the negative outlook on drones by the public and you shouldn't have one.

anigif_sub-buzz-8974-1492096527-6.gif

That's what I wanted to say..

You absolutely were harassing them. They were trying to hunt and you were interfering with that by chasing after them. It's people like you who contribute to the negative outlook on drones by the public and you shouldn't have one.
I interfered with their hunt? They swooped on my drone and I followed for a few minutes.

**** Thread Closed at request of the OP****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers