Follow me help

Reaction score
Ok so I’m getting back to flying from a few year break. I had the original Phantom 1 and it was awesome. Anyways I now have the 3 standard and all works fine with exception the Follow Me function. Before I start all firmware has been updated as well recalibrated(IMU/Compass)and re linked.
All works fine until I change to FM function and all 4 lights go solid red and it does not want to follow. I can move and the nose points to where I’m positioned but it won’t leave that locked space. Now sometimes if I get away @30-50 yds it flies very aggressive for @10-20ft and stops HARD. It acts very sparatic. When I flip back to GPS mode all 4 lights still stay solid red but in the app it says I’m in the GPS green mode. It all seems to work fine in the GPS and Atti mode but the LED’s are all solid red. I have to land turn P3 and TX off and restart to get back into GPS mode To get the lights to function properly. Any suggestions???

I’ve had 8-12 sats and still no luck.

Also flew in the same area with another standard with the same amount of sats and he was able to get the FM function to work properly. We both also had the IPhone 7 so all equipment was the same.

I have the same issue. Surely someone out has a solution to this! Thanks!

Follow me not work also, gps signal strong, firmware 1.9.20 with all the latest update
I hope someone have solution too

What device (phone, tablet, etc.) are you using? Does that device have GPS? Is it turned on?
I believe that in order for follow me mode to work, your device has to have GPS and it needs to be turned on.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl