Foam on phone holder

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just a quick one - I expected there to be grey foam on the inside of the top of the iphone/screen/ipad/other device holder, like there is at the bottom...

Im wondering if others do have the foam at the top and that mine is 'missing'?

I ordered the Inspire 1 metal holder and that DOES have the foam insert at the top...im probably paranoid.

Cheers,
Matt

IMG_0770.jpg

My holder does not have any foam at the top of the holder. As a matter of fact, I am using and iPad Air tablet and if there was foam then the tablet would not fit there just isn't enough room. I do, however, like the idea.]

As an aside, IMHO I feel the tablet/phone holder is built very poorly with respect to support. I would have liked to see something just a little more stable. The one arm seems flimsy.

My holder does not have any foam at the top of the holder. As a matter of fact, I am using and iPad Air tablet and if there was foam then the tablet would not fit there just isn't enough room. I do, however, like the idea.]

As an aside, IMHO I feel the tablet/phone holder is built very poorly with respect to support. I would have liked to see something just a little more stable. The one arm seems flimsy.
Cheers for the heads up - i also have the Air but havent done a test fit...looks like the actual holder unscrews from the support leg so should be able to swap out for the original one (without foam) to fit the Air.

Will supply photos of the process!

My Phantom mount has foam on the top and bottom too.

Me too, foam on top and bottom.

Mine has foam top and bottom, and my iPad Air still fits in it. But I only get one "click" when I tighten the tablet in it so yeah, it's tight.

Reactions: DrChris
I got the inspire holder with metal support as an upgrade to plastic one i got with p3p and it defo has foam there exactly same as p3p one has

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31