Flying through 19 rubber trees (pullback)

My pull out game is weak compared to yours (see what I did there?). How did you get so good at that? I don't think I could really see my drone that well that far away let alone avoid obstacles. Amazing.

Reactions: Lhonskie18
My pull out game is weak compared to yours (see what I did there?). How did you get so good at that? I don't think I could really see my drone that well that far away let alone avoid obstacles. Amazing.

Thanks. Need to be focus and be patient. Keep an eye of your drone and you'll able to make it.

Great videos!
It looks like the last two trees on your straight out pull out were close?

You mean the fork branch? Yes it was close if you measure it. It leaves few more space to move left or right. Any wrong maneuvers will crash your drone.

You mean the fork branch?
Yes. that is what I was referring to, and the tree just before that. ooooo close!
Very nice video though and it shows your work.

Yes. that is what I was referring to, and the tree just before that. ooooo close!
Very nice video though and it shows your work.

Thank you. I can still see that small branch from my distance but not that clear. About the small tree, almost close. I didnt notice there was a tree there. I just make a smooth curb maneuver for my pull back shot and when i review the clip, yeah you're right it's too close.

Thanks for the sub on youtube, @Lhonskie18
I was surprised you did not have more videos uploaded on your page (as good of a pilot as you are). I would love to see more videos from you in my subscription feed.

Are you flying in Thailand?...I see that giant white Buddha in the back scene

Thanks for the sub on youtube, @Lhonskie18
I was surprised you did not have more videos uploaded on your page (as good of a pilot as you are). I would love to see more videos from you in my subscription feed.

Thank you. My channel is new. Its dedicated for drone videos. Hope i can upload more too but im also busy for work. Btw, Nice work on your real estate shots!

How do you do is without seeing whats behind you and where your going that far away? I could probably do the first one (except the end). I would definitely not be able to do the park one.

I can still see the drone from far. I checked already the place so i am sure that my drone is safe once it reached the last tree. (Check my "forward and pull back" video on youtube.

Reactions: UpLift Aerial

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl