Flying into a Pitch Black Storm - thru flashes of light - Rain and Hail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being an "approved vendor" gives you the right to break Part 107 rules for commercial flight?

I had no idea that educating you with this video would make you an emotional mess. We broke no rules , we fly with lights, permits, , but the point was even if we did not , we did not break the law, just because you can fly part 107/ you can fly par 101 recreational.. You need to go back and study so your not so frightened of the dark.

Just take a breath, as a Pilot you are trained to not panic, are you not.
Your credential give me pause. But im still giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: Slim.Slamma
I had no idea that educating you with this video would make you an emotional mess. We broke no rules , we fly with lights, permits, , but the point was even if we did not , we did not break the law, just because you can fly part 107/ you can fly par 101 recreational.. You need to go back and study so your not so frightened of the dark.

Just take a breath, as a Pilot you are trained to not panic, are you not.
Your credential give me pause. But im still giving you the benefit of the doubt.

And the hole gets deeper.

My company is completely irrelevant. You’re publicly digging a pretty deep hole. Not very smart.

Your hiding your company, that is a Fact, I told you this was going to get bad , did i or did i not.
If you want to hide your company because you are not legal in what you do that is up to you, I am not going to condemn you for it.

Out of all those asking fair question you were the only one that took it upon yourself to declare that I did in fact do something illegal , not even knowing who we were, that is fact.

This is why I asked you , to delete the post.
The question now is do you have a Legal Business and if so Spread the word , tell everyone the name of you Imagery Company. /

Can anyone tell me why he will not share that ?

Last edited:
And the hole gets deeper.

Holy Cow. Look what I found a one of your more recent posts. OMG this is funny.
I will just post this picture for everyone, as you try to school me. lol

Wow that is you right ? Why did you not just delete the post when I asked you, ugh
Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 9.14.32 PM.png

It's asinine to ask him about his business since this is about you.
I took these screenshots straight from your "commercial" website. Where are the anti-collision lights?

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    6 MB · Views: 168
Holy Cow. Look what I found a one of your more recent posts. OMG this is funny.
I will just post this picture for everyone, as you try to school me. lol

Wow that is you right ? Why did you not just delete the post when I asked you, ugh
View attachment 102442

Are you really unable to discern the relevance/difference between my admitting that I dont know much about rec ops, and your operating illegal commercial ops? Man, you are just not very smart.

I’ll leave you to your hole digging other than to suggest you probably shouldn’t underestimate the intelligence of the membership here.

Could be. Who cares. ;-)

It's asinine to ask him about his business since this is about you.
I took these screenshots straight from your "commercial" website. Where are the anti-collision lights?

Oh you hit pay dirt o this one, your talking this about this video that goes way back before collision light were even a thing. ? HA Yeah this put us on the map , do you how many people told us the rain was fake, lol ahhhhhhh love this video. Yep you got me it was old school those light were not even around. lol Maddy your a trip dude.

This was the beginning of Phantom Rain. Back than we were trying to get the drone to float in the water. lol

Let me post this for you, this was a night of celebration and a couple thousand wet suits sold because of it.

Now you can view in detail the 3:am excursion.

Are you really unable to discern the relevance/difference between my admitting that I dont know much about rec ops, and your operating illegal commercial ops? Man, you are just not very smart.

I’ll leave you to your hole digging other than to suggest you probably shouldn’t underestimate the intelligence of the membership here.

No Sir : you leave as a man afraid to tell us your the of your so called Company.

OMG! You have at least one alias promoting your own business of how great it is. I wonder how often you pull the wool over others eyes in an endeavor to further your business?

I do! Dishonesty and I do not get along!
OMG! You have at least one alias promoting your own business of how great it is. I wonder how often you pull the wool over others eyes in an endeavor to further your business?

As far as I can tell with the exception those that purchased the wetsuit, everyone has taken a hostile approach to night flying. So tell me again about my Promoter. LOLLLLLLLL dude its late you need a Nap. If i have a promoter, I sure as hell better fire them. lollllll

Today Maddy you were the Number one Promoter: Awesome job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues