Flying at Circular Quay, Sydney

Ok so. I know it has been a while but I got this wonderful email from an American national who is travelling to AUS and wanted some information on flying in Sydney Harbor. While talking to this guy I decided to create a really helpful info pack about flying around Sydney Harbor including secluded spots to fly from, where to fly and where not to fly. Let me know below if you want the info pack.

Ok so. I know it has been a while but I got this wonderful email from an American national who is travelling to AUS and wanted some information on flying in Sydney Harbor. While talking to this guy I decided to create a really helpful info pack about flying around Sydney Harbor including secluded spots to fly from, where to fly and where not to fly. Let me know below if you want the info pack.

@stephenn, Can you share the info pack for flying around Sydney Harbor.
thanks

When flying my drone I always try to abide by the rules and regulations as well. But most people don't know anything about drones. So whenever I'm in a situation were naive people are lurking around, I setup in a out of site area and take off. As soon as I land the drone I grab my stuff and run like a thief in the night.
Lmao... I try to find a clump of trees or bushes with a hole in the top to launch out of like a missile...

Hi @stephenn is ig possible if you could send me the info pack as well! I really wanted to fly in Sydney but totally struggling to find a spot.

thanks so much for your help!

The Australian "Can I Fly Here" website seems to have a different opinion on flight restrictions of this airspace...

Old Map??

(see Attached image...)

Can I Fly There?

the address below was nominated...
2 Circular Quay E, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia

Attachments

• 2018-03-13_10h26_15.png
    2018-03-13_10h26_15.png
    137.6 KB · Views: 367
@stephenn can you please send that to me? Thanks!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl