Flying a drone with only one compass

Since I have not opened a V2 shell, I’m only guessing on any of this.
Someone that has gone through this process will be the better judge of what you’re up against. Obviously there are differences between the V1 and the V2 that I am not tuned in to.

Since I have not opened a V2 shell, I’m only guessing on any of this.
Someone that has gone through this process will be the better judge of what you’re up against. Obviously there are differences between the V1 and the V2 that I am not tuned in to.
I understand. Thanks for your support. Much appreciated. Please do not abandon me though. I am guessing here. Do you think that the missing compass port plugs into one of the landing skid's. If so then I have been using the wrong one cause it does not have a port for a compass.

What legs are you trying to use? Recently purchased?
I bought the wrong legs and after comparing my old legs with new ones on amazon, I bought the right stuff. I just went through a similar thread with the same problem a guy had. He realized that by default DJI left one compass blank. So I can officially tell you that the P4PV2 flies with only one compass connected.

Without knowing the history of the V2 that you have, is it possible that someone may have installed the wrong legs to begin with?
The V2 does use two compasses. Flying with only one of those would not be something I would do.

Without knowing the history of the V2 that you have, is it possible that someone may have installed the wrong legs to begin with?
The V2 does use two compasses. Flying with only one of those would not be something I would do.
This link might enlighten you.

This link might enlighten you.

Just ads to the confusion from what I can read. In that link, they talk about one compass. If you check the sensor information in the app, it clearly shows two compass readings.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik