Florida Keys. Islamorada

Liked your video. I actually live about a mile away from this boat ramp by Bud N Mary's Marina. Hope you got out on the water to shoot some of the lighthouse's, very picturesque with the reef full of color, especially on those clear sunny days.

Is Guy Harvey's Outpost still in business?

Guy Harvey Outpost Islamorada
Sunset At Islamorada
It's at the Islander Resort Mile Marker 82.1 Oceanside, across the street is the Lorelei.

Nice vid. Been too long myself. Was quicker when I had my plane. Might have to plan a road trip when things improve. Fond memories.?
The Keys have changed a lot over the years, tourism is great and appreciated but it's becoming very overcrowded. Wall to wall people everywhere you go and seems busy all year now not just during seasonal times. Traffic is so heavy at times you have to plan your trips to the store or head north on US1. I've sat in traffic for an hour just to go 4 miles down the road. Even county & city officials are complaining because they can't get to their meetings & appts on time. It's Ironic....When my wife and I get away we head your way, my daughter and granddaughter live in St. Pete and my son lives in Tampa.

Reactions: StPeteFlorida

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31