Flight time with my new P1

Reaction score
I took my new P1 out to fly with a stock battery I received in Jan 2015 with my second P1. The Phantom was bare. I start the clock when I plugged the battery in. Got sats fairly quick....did a compass dance...flying was mild but did a few things. I got my first red blink at exactly 15 minutes. Hand caught. Very stable...calm wind. With a cell checker ....the cells read 3.66 volts and 9 %. I have no complaints with that.

Last edited:
I took my new P1 out to fly with a stock battery I received in Jan 2015 with my second P1. The Phantom was bare. I start the clock when I plugged the battery in. Got sats fairly quick....did a compass dance...flying was mild but did a few things. I got my first red blink at exactly 15 minutes. Hand caught. Very stable...calm wind. With a cell checker ....the cells read 3.66 volts and 9 %. I have no complaints with that.

Very impressive numbers. I can only dream of such flights.

What do you have for voltage settings in the NAZA assistant?
I put my new bird at 11.90 1st level unloaded, until I get 10 flights on my new batteries. I would like to try conditioning them, as I have read it will help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik