Flight restriction with 2nd battery

Reaction score
Today I went out with my p4. Just uploaded DJI go 4 to 4.1.7. 1st battery no problem. Out over 700 metres. 2nd battery had flight restriction. Why I don't know. Was using iPad without cellular. Changed over to iPhone and everything ok. Anyone had anything similar ?

Appears to be a problem for several. Not only with Ph. but with Inspire too. Two workarounds where given in another forum. 1: Shut down the RC and app when replacing the battery. 2: (sounds a bit hairy) Start, hover 3 feet above the ground. Exit the app and reenter again,

Reactions: UAVIZ
Glad I found this... I was using DJI goggles on a p4 and after a battery change it was like I was in beginner mode yet I check and the setting isn't activated. I've had this happen the last two times I've flown after changing the battery to one I just bought so I was thinking it was the battery triggering some glitch but this post may help. Will be sure to give this a shot!

Last edited:
The second alternative did indeed work for me. But I think those issues are fixed in later GO app versions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers