Flight Record for P2V+?

Reaction score
I am a new P2V+ owner and have a few more questions:

1. I am wondering if DJI will likely update the Vision app (IOS) so that it can save the track and data log files the way it does in the P3 DJI Pilot App? Is there any indication that DJI is working on this or will they no longer make improvements for P2 now that there is the P3?

2. Is there a way to automatically circle a location to do a 360 degree video?

3. Is there a way to search this forum within a specific section?. For example, if I want to search only within the P2V+ section?

Thanks

Larry

1. I am wondering if DJI will likely update the Vision app (IOS) so that it can save the track and data log files the way it does in the P3 DJI Pilot App?
You can track flight data with this.

2. Is there a way to automatically circle a location to do a 360 degree video?
No. This might help you get started though:

3. Is there a way to search this forum within a specific section?. For example, if I want to search only within the P2V+ section?
You can do that here:
Search | DJI Phantom Forum

Last edited:
There are several apps that track your flight . You can then take those flight logs and sync it with the video using dashware. This is a much easier solution than adding more hardware.

That is so so cumbersome. Is there something fundamentally different hardware wise about the P3 that allows it to do the tracking in the DJI Pilot app? Isnt the data sent to my IOS device anyway since I see the GPS and altitude coordinates in the Vision App? Wouldnt it simply be a matter of engineering the App so that it stored the data on the iPhone?

Reactions: SnoozeDoggyDog
I have litchi and DJI ultimate app w/ground station . I recommend using one of those but there's several others . Just depending on what features you are looking for.

I have litchi and DJI ultimate app w/ground station . I recommend using one of those but there's several others . Just depending on what features you are looking for.

I am looking to "mark" some trees in my area that need pruning. The idea is to fly the P2V+ over the tree and then somehow record or write down its exact GPS coordinate. Is there any way to see the gps coordinate without using additional hardware?

Larry

Several of the 3rd party apps have GPS coordinates. I know that fpv booster app has it and but I believe you'll have to customize telemetry section in the settings options and add it. Hope this helps

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl