Flight Logs for P4P+

Reaction score
Can anyone help me download my flight log from the P4P+? I've synched to the cloud, but not sure where to go from here. Where can I log into and download the actual log? Sorry if this has been covered, couldn't find the answer via search.

Assuming you are using DJI go 4, open up the app, bottom left corner hit the arrow with the semi circle above it. That should open up your history. Swipe from the bottom up to reveal your individual logs. I use the cloud sync function when updating the app or when I use HD to grab both litchi and dji flights.

Reactions: smokinsound
Assuming you are using DJI go 4, open up the app, bottom left corner hit the arrow with the semi circle above it. That should open up your history. Swipe from the bottom up to reveal your individual logs. I use the cloud sync function when updating the app or when I use HD to grab both litchi and dji flights.

Thanks for the solid info @tevek -- I was able to see my flight logs on my cell phone in the DJI go 4 app... I was stuck there until you mentioned syncing with litchi. Then it dawned on me... If I could get the DJI Go 4 App on my cell phone to grab my flight logs from the DJI cloud put there by the P4P+, I could use HD Sync to get my logs from my cell phone to HealthyDrones.com and setup auto sync. So for anyone who is reading this and banging their head over how to get the flight logs off of their P4P+, here's a summary.

1) Sync flight logs from P4P+ controller to DJI cloud
2) Install DJI Go 4 App on mobile device, login with your DJI credentials and sync to the cloud to get your current flight logs onto your mobile device.
3) Install HD Sync on your mobile device (or another app like Litchi that supports DJI flight log imports... this is not supported on the P4P+ at this time.) and sync that app with healthydrones.com, effectively copying all of your flight logs to a place where you can view the data, and export the logs so that you can do as you please.

Reactions: sakumar
Just to let Mac users know, there is another way to retrieve your logs, it a great program you can buy, called Phoneview from ecamm.com, this software will let you accesss your iOS device to take anything off it you might need, (With PhoneView, you can view, save and print all of your iPhone and iPad messages, WhatsApp messages, voicemail and other data directly on your Mac.)

You can download a trial version that will work to download anything off your device including your flight logs.

PhoneView for Mac: Save the data you love

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20