Flight Log Missing

Reaction score
I've had several flights that even though I was recording video (and both my Ipad and Camera recorded video), there was nothing in the flight log....

Any ideas on what I'm doing incorrectly?

Both times, the log reflected my first flight. Came down, powered off (Phantom 3P, Ipad and Controller), changed battery and went for a 2nd flight....

Any thoughts are welcome. Thanks

Where are you searching for the logs at?

User Center? Device?

You should have a .txt file in the folder on your device if you really are in need of the flight.

You should have a .txt file in the folder on your device if you really are in need of the flight.
Glad to know. I don't need it, but I enjoy having the log on the Ipad to see where I went...

Any idea why it failed to keep the record in the app?

Glad to know. I don't need it, but I enjoy having the log on the Ipad to see where I went...

Any idea why it failed to keep the record in the app?

Things change over night it seems like a lot of times. When looking at your flight log list, there is arrows that point left and right that change between the quad and all others that have logged into their account from the app. You might find additional info when switched into one of the other account/s by selecting the arrow direction.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers