flight data and video movie

Reaction score
It's been a while since i have been on the forum and want to say thanks in advance. I just bought the p4pro, have upgraded from the P2+.

I was looking for a way to take my video and make a movie with my flight data. it was easier when I had a flytrex and could get the data off of that.

I would sure appreciate any help on the best way to retrive the data (speed, height, distance, temp, voltage...) and mix in a movie format using a mac. I'm also not sure what a good app would be to combine the video and data to make my movie. Thank you in advance for what is hopefully an easy answer

It's been a while since i have been on the forum and want to say thanks in advance. I just bought the p4pro, have upgraded from the P2+.

I was looking for a way to take my video and make a movie with my flight data. it was easier when I had a flytrex and could get the data off of that.

I would sure appreciate any help on the best way to retrive the data (speed, height, distance, temp, voltage...) and mix in a movie format using a mac. I'm also not sure what a good app would be to combine the video and data to make my movie. Thank you in advance for what is hopefully an easy answer

Look for Dashware.

Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj