Fli fli airdrop

Reaction score
Trying to find out which airdrop is the best for P4pro v2 and what is the distance that can carry and drop payload? I have a tank(pond) about 300 yards from my house and would like to drop some catfish food to them and film the frenzy [emoji106][emoji41]

Kenny.....i sent you a private message with the drone drop unit....didn't you see the links ?

Reactions: Kenny1
Kenny1, interest idea! Let us know how it works and post the catfish video. We have a pond in our back yard and see the catfish fight over food. Its awesome! You might try hanging a bag that would decompose in water (paper) with food in it. Suspend this from a dowel taped onto a leg and allow it to extend about four inches in front. Fly the food to the spot and quickly reverse the drone to allow it to drop free of the dowel when the drone tilts.

Thanks,
Jim
WA5TEF

Reactions: Kenny1
I think I can rig the bag that will release payload and stay clear of camera and still bring bag back. I know I have to keep it under a pound but I’m trying to find out if anyone knows what the distance of the fli fli airdrop is before I order one[emoji106]

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez