Wondering how is the warranty with dji?

I have the last view in the fpv and looks like upside down

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 502
Good luck!!

Reactions: claws
They will probably want some info to back up a warranty claim.

I had a flight away!!!!
Still can't find it

Wondering how is the warranty with dji?

I have the last view in the fpv and looks like upside down
.Hate to hear this JLJ ! I fixed your screenshot and it just looks to me the camera is pointing down when ya lost connection. A little more info on what happened when this happened would be helpful .
jj.jpg

Open Google maps. Try finding a house like that one. It seems that it could be on a tree. What was your location???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: dirkclod
Other then it pointing towards the west shown in the image, it looks to me like it lost all communication between the device and quad. Everything in blank as it the app was accidentally backed out of and then unable to restart because the quad most likely landed and he was not able to get reception with the quad.

It will not fly away and give wi-fi and nothing else.

If the quad was set to return home point and did not show up, then it is likely the return home height was not set high enough to clear all obstacles in the area. So if this is indeed the case, should be easy to find. Just look at everything that is taller then the set return home setting between the quad last known location and where home was at during that flight.

What app was being used? It possible there is a flight logger involved which would be a huge help! Btw, anyone reading this that does not have enough common sense to invest into a GPS Tracker, At least use a app that has a flight logger. There is no complete guarantee you will have the reason for all possibilities, but you'll have something that can show a lot of you would never have access to otherwise. I may not come off as a nice guy by speaking of common sense, but this happens to be something I have had to preach all so many times. If you are new to flying, make one of your 1st post in this forum as "What can I do to guarantee myself the most safest flying experience". Or do a search for such a type of thread. Or ask me either here or on my website as a last option.

-Frank

Reactions: yorlik
images4HKE7OJ0.jpg
:eek:
fly swatt.jpg
Dang these outdoor bars are killing me o_O
Yep Frank...Not enough common sense around these days ! Use a tracker folks !! ;)
And thanks for the sermon Frank :)

Of course you're not included in the need to know group. Your anniversary is coming up fast you know.

In addition to flight logger or gps tracker don't forget to record the screen of your phone/tablet - this is #1 prerequisite for me and it already helped me to get P2 replaced by DJI due to the facts provided from recorded video...

Reactions: dirkclod
mine fell out of the sky a couple of days ago, it was only 4 weeks old and had done 14 flights, it was hovering and just dropped on one side and headed down like a missile, vanished out of site, I found it 20mins later it had hit a tree 200 metres away and fell to the ground, smashed to bits gimble and camera destroyed and 3 out of 4 of the motors melted into the frame. was obviously a dead short on one of the motors or a wire coming of the esc, Ive taken it back to dealer who has sent it back to dji ive mailed them 3 times now telling them I don't want it repaired or replaced as I have no confidence in the v3 now after reading all the crap about motors and esc faults and I'm demanding a refund as it was only 4 weeks old, and I want to get the phantom 3 which I hope will not have these issues, so far ive had no reply from dji
Check out video on my site
https://www.youtube.com/c/flightofthephantomuk

mine fell out of the sky a couple of days ago, it was only 4 weeks old and had done 14 flights, it was hovering and just dropped on one side and headed down like a missile, vanished out of site, I found it 20mins later it had hit a tree 200 metres away and fell to the ground, smashed to bits gimble and camera destroyed and 3 out of 4 of the motors melted into the frame. was obviously a dead short on one of the motors or a wire coming of the esc, Ive taken it back to dealer who has sent it back to dji ive mailed them 3 times now telling them I don't want it repaired or replaced as I have no confidence in the v3 now after reading all the crap about motors and esc faults and I'm demanding a refund as it was only 4 weeks old, and I want to get the phantom 3 which I hope will not have these issues, so far ive had no reply from dji
Check out video on my site
https://www.youtube.com/c/flightofthephantomuk

I bet if you left a stock v3 out by itself on a crowded street somewhere for a day or two, you would find it with 10 foot pole marks all over it when you returned.

In addition to flight logger or gps tracker don't forget to record the screen of your phone/tablet - this is #1 prerequisite for me and it already helped me to get P2 replaced by DJI due to the facts provided from recorded video...

I'e been thinking of this - who knows and how is the best way to record the screen?

There is an old saying that goes - "wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole"
Ah yes now I understand, its just a shame I found this site after the crash or I would have been aware of these issues, but saying that the issues shouldn't exist anyway, item not fit for advertised purpose jumps to mind.

I tried mobizen and it insisted I sign up for some website so I threw it away.

I am happy with 'recordable free'

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31