Flashing red lights after take off

Reaction score
Website
poeticskyvision.com
Hi. I know it's old school now but my phantom 2 was still in mint condition and all of a sudden, the blinking red lights started to come after take off. This happens everytime now and I'm not able to fly it. I've done all the standard calibrations a bunch of times. Tried the magnet trick, and still no luck. Does anyone out there have any original ideas of how to fix this? And if it is the battery, which I have 2 different ones that I've tried using, does anyone have or know where I can get a cheap new one?

Getting on screen battery warnings? Checked for bad cells? Old enough drone that a good aftermarket battery might be a choice.

Hi. I know it's old school now but my phantom 2 was still in mint condition and all of a sudden, the blinking red lights started to come after take off. This happens everytime now and I'm not able to fly it. I've done all the standard calibrations a bunch of times. Tried the magnet trick, and still no luck. Does anyone out there have any original ideas of how to fix this? And if it is the battery, which I have 2 different ones that I've tried using, does anyone have or know where I can get a cheap new one?
I am put it as it's not connected to the right amount of satellites because you got to have six or more before you goes green

Connect it to the assistant software and see what state the battery cells are in, they may be unbalanced, this is usually obvious by the flashing red lights and the quad wanting to land pretty much straight away.

From 6m 50 shows the battery section

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj