Flashing Rear Lights (Red Yellow Green)

Reaction score
Hello, I got a phantom 3 standard. It was crashed and gimbal is broken from the yaw. The rear lights keep flashing red, green yellow. I have tried to connect it to the controller through app and manually but it doesn't connect. I have tried follow methods:
- Manually: Turn the wheel to left, hold it and move S2 button for 3-5 five times. Press and hold connect button on aircraft for 5 secs
- App: After connecting to Wifi, click Link RC, press and and hold connect button on aircraft for 5 secs.
Upon pressing and holding link button on aircraft, it starts flashing, so it means the button works.
Can someone help?

Not sure, but sounds to me like it might be stuck in a loop during the boot up process... I'd have to check and see what color sequence my lamps do during boot up...

Hello has anyone figured this out the exact same thing happened to me and I've been trying to find an answer and I can't find anything

Hello has anyone figured this out the exact same thing happened to me and I've been trying to find an answer and I can't find anything
,Just having a read,what colour remote light,presume you got camera fitted again,what colour gimble light,can you move cam with Gimble wheel,,,
Screenshot_20180323-213429.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl