Fixing P3 focusing issues

Reaction score
So a I have read that some people have had issues with the P3 camera being out of focus from the factory and also personally suffered from this. I did a bunch of research and ended up realising there was no proper guide on fixing all of it. There was one thread on this forum about relocating the sensor, but sometimes thats not enough and you have to tamper with the lens. I thus ended up making a small guide on fixing the focus.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Feel free to critisize or comment.

Reactions: Oso
So a I have read that some people have had issues with the P3 camera being out of focus from the factory and also personally suffered from this. I did a bunch of research and ended up realising there was no proper guide on fixing all of it. There was one thread on this forum about relocating the sensor, but sometimes thats not enough and you have to tamper with the lens. I thus ended up making a small guide on fixing the focus.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Feel free to critisize or comment.
Thanks for the video. People here have talked about and have been turning the lens for a few years, but yours is a good video with nice closeups. Previously I think a lot of people drafted off of this post below and it's linked video from 2015 with regards to turning the lens for focus.

Reactions: JoBe
Thanks for the video. People here have talked about and have been turning the lens for a few years, but yours is a good video with nice closeups. Previously I think a lot of people drafted off of this post below and it's linked video from 2015 with regards to turning the lens for focus.

Thanks for the feedback.

Very interesting. Didn't realise these could be "focussed". I thought they were fixed, like a phone camera.

I actually had to do this same thing to my P3P.
The difference is amazing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers