P3 Firmware FIXED P3P GL300B RC always charge and show disconnected on app FIXED

Reaction score
Hello all after upgrading to the latest firmware on the P3P GL300B RC with the latest DJI go app (android)
the RC connect ok the the AC but the the tablet only is charging and show disconnected.
I tried multiple phone and tablet, multiple Apps old and new and multiple usb cable.
Nothing worked.

the same usb supplied by DJI worked fine before.

Anyone has a ID how to resolve this?

Thanks
Pas

Hello all after upgrading to the latest firmware on the P3P GL300B RC with the latest DJI go app (android)
the RC connect ok the the AC but the the tablet only is charging and show disconnected.
I tried multiple phone and tablet, multiple Apps old and new and multiple usb cable.
Nothing worked.

the same usb supplied by DJI worked fine before.

Anyone has a ID how to resolve this?

Thanks
Pas
are you seeting your tablet to not be charge only?

are you seeting your tablet to not be charge only?

no. photo transfer or file transfer on tablet.
I'm reading on other thread that it could an infamous DJI USB bad contact that need re-solding.
Strange but could be true.
Any other Idea? anyone?
Thanks

Reactions: JoBe
I just flew my P3P drone out blind.
GL300B controller linked OK to AC.
went up, down, left, right, took videos, took pictures all went well.
still no connection to any kind of tablet or phones.
the controller is some kind of battery bank charging system to my tablet.
I called DJI support and no help at all the usual de install re install, change cable ect.
The reel solution is to find a way to hard reset with a pin hole or a jump circuit on the controller board in order to reload a factory firmware.
I'm not an expert on circuit board so I can't find it myself.
But I did re-flow and added soldering on the usb board as well as cleaning the USD board but no result, still square 1
DJI surely must know a secret tip.
so sad...

Just for information. SUCCESS

I pressed and hold all the button possible with the controller ON >> C1, C2, record to the left, shutter to the right, ISO wheel, playback total of 6 button pressed and hold then I power off the controller keep pressing all of then and power on RC and a miracle happened >> RC connected to tablet. maybe it's luck.
The status light when I re powered the RC went from a solid blue to no blue at all then I released all the button.
I updated from the 1.2.0 to the newest DJI go app 3.1.50 for Android
and now all is reconnected I have full status

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers