first video, slow motion

• Thread starter Deleted member 29014
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29014

shot my first P3P video today, plays like slow motion. Any suggestions what to adjust?

shot my first P3P video today, plays like slow motion. Any suggestions what to adjust?

Is it 4k? If so, what are the specs on the machine you're trying to view it on?

I've seen a couple computers that couldn't handle playing the 4k mp4 files from my P3P. It would essentially look like slow motion as the computer tried to keep up with decoding and scaling.

Is it 4k? If so, what are the specs on the machine you're trying to view it on?

I've seen a couple computers that couldn't handle playing the 4k mp4 files from my P3P. It would essentially look like slow motion as the computer tried to keep up with decoding and scaling.
yeah, 4k. It's the computer! The youtube video looks fine... It makes a great tree trimmer at 0:10 :)
Btw, I'm disabled, only right hand works well.

If you're mainly recording for your own enjoyment (i.e. you don't care about sharing it with people who have 4k displays), you can set the Phantom's recording resolution down to 1080p and your computer will probably handle that fine.

Also, there's an option in the Pilot app menus to set the sticks to a custom control scheme. I'm not sure if a different combination would work better to minimize how often you need to switch between the sticks, but know that it's an option if you want.

If you're mainly recording for your own enjoyment (i.e. you don't care about sharing it with people who have 4k displays), you can set the Phantom's recording resolution down to 1080p and your computer will probably handle that fine.

Also, there's an option in the Pilot app menus to set the sticks to a custom control scheme. I'm not sure if a different combination would work better to minimize how often you need to switch between the sticks, but know that it's an option if you want.
Thanks Dave. I may change the stick controls.

I am into my second day of flying. I am a complete newbie. I should have just bought the advanced model how do i adjust the recording resolution to 1080P?

I am into my second day of flying. I am a complete newbie. I should have just bought the advanced model how do i adjust the recording resolution to 1080P?
Click on camera icon in the app. There will be options for resolution. Make sure you select 1080p. The advantage of having this model over 1080p is the camera is all around better, not just resolution so you will probably be able to appreciate it regardless.

Unless your computer has a processor from the last two years then you will most likely not be able to play this video. Otherwise you could see about spending at least 70-100 on a graphics card upgrade if it is a desktop.

Click on camera icon in the app. There will be options for resolution. Make sure you select 1080p. The advantage of having this model over 1080p is the camera is all around better, not just resolution so you will probably be able to appreciate it regardless.
Thanks Anthony.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic