First Uploaded Video

Reaction score
Hey all! So I was messing around at work and I made a quick edit within the app. This is pretty neat.

What do you guys think?

Reaction score
Thanks. 4th battery on the P3S. But I've been flying smaller Hubson quads for a few years, so I'm fairy competent with fast forward flight.

Reaction score
Got some good shots but If I was being brutally honest I would cut the jerky parts to make it look a little smoother. I use iMovie it's a really good app for quick edits. Im no expert but I made this the other day. I Still have so much to learn.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reaction score
Nice footage! you know yu can use the transitions in iMovie to go from one clip to another to make a smooth transition.

Reaction score
Brutal honesty is what I like best! I completely agree with you about the jerky parts. And yes, in an actual editing program I'd have pit transitions in place etc. I've edited quite a few drifting videos in the past. Just none of them from the sky.
The video was edited on my phone, within the DJI Go app. The shortest clip allowed is 6 seconds and they have no transition effects. So I did my best clipping the shaky parts out.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raedra