First time Litchi download (no bueno)

Reaction score
I downloaded Litchi in the play store to my Samsung galaxy tab 2 (GT-P3113) android version 4.2.2.

I read the pertinent info prior to downloading believing my device was sufficient.

When I click on the Litchi icon, the home screen of my tablet remains the same for about 15 seconds. Then a box pops up saying, "unfortunately, Litchi has stopped."
along with a box for "report" and "OK"

Can anybody lend a hand?

I have made sure that there are no other apps running.

Thanks

Mike

Reaction score
I too had the Galaxy Tab 2, loved it but it would not connect the bird. Took it back to Costco and replaced it with an iPad Pro. Gawd I would rather have had the Tab. IPAD has been flawless for flying the bird, 98% of the time via Litchi.

Larry
Drone Pilots Directory

Reaction score
That tablet is pretty old and doesn't have enough processing speed to run litchi. Your also on a old operating system that litchi probably doesn't support anymore. 4.2.2 is like having windows xp on your laptop instead of windows 10. If your looking for a cheap tablet you can find some used ones on Craigslist or ebay. Nexus 7 2013 edition or a second generation nvidia sheild.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: V tail
Reaction score
Thank you mike. When i contacted them, there was confusion between Tab 2 and Tab s2.

I like the tab 2 cause all it does is run the go app very well. It does nothing else.

Big thanks

Reaction score
Thank you mike. When i contacted them, there was confusion between Tab 2 and Tab s2.

I like the tab 2 cause all it does is run the go app very well. It does nothing else.

Big thanks
I have the same one as well and couldn't get it to work. I used the Nexus 7 2013 for awhile and it worked good but that one is kinda old also so I sold it and got a nvidia sheild and that works great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reaction score
I am going to buy a new tablet just for litchi. I am going android only. I have gone over the approved devices list AGAIN by msinger. My questions are kind of all over the place so be patient. What should I be looking for? Quad core or octo core? Does it matter? Kitkat, lolli pop, or what ever... Does the OS matter? Does a later version of Android matter? Is a higher processor speed like 2 GHZ needed?

I have read in other threads where where some have invested in a high dollar samsung tab a or e and have litchi issues.

Thanks for the help.

Mike

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raedra