Litchi

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Having a problem loading Litchi. When I go to start Litchi on my Samsung Galaxy tab 3. I get icon that says " unfortunately, Litchi has stopped."
Report ok

Anyone have any ideas Why?

Well it is my Asus TF700 tablet. Not enough ram. So I ordered a Nvida Shield today. That is what they strongly recommend.

I am having similar problems also with my p3a and Samsung tab 3 I can load litchi and it works great for fpv flying but when I attempt to start a waypoint mission it gives me the same message. So I then downloaded ultimate flight created a mission then attempted to start the mission halfway through uploading the mission to the aircraft ultimate flight stops working and shuts off. It is frustrating. I also am having problems with the tracking mode as soon as I start tracking mode I can see the picture fine but when I select an object to track the picture goes black and all I can see is the box I created. Unfortunately before I installed either of these apps I upgraded to 10.9.1 firmware so now I am wondering if that has anything to do with it. Is litchi or ultimate flight working for anyone else on the new firmware? DJI Go still works fine and all the flight modes works just fine in it but I still have to fly out to every waypoint which sucks

Yep I just put litchi onto my wifes s6 edge and everything worked perfectly no problems at all with waypoints or tracking. I might start working with sdk to make a lightweight waypoint app that only does waypoints and maybe a couploe other features dji go doesnt do if I do I will post it back here when I get it up and running

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav