First project learning with Adobe Suite with P4

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey everyone!, can you please take a gander at this one and leave me some feedback. Last video i posted was 8 minutes long lol and alot of people said i need to keep it at 2 minutes tops, so thats what i did lol. Thanks i really appreciate you all.

How do you like using Adobe Premiere? Thanks for posting. I hope to start doing some real estate photography. I enjoy looking at the different methods people use. The only comment that I can add, from a purely unprofessional viewpoint, is that there is only one very brief look at the back yard and deck area, and a lengthy one of the front of the shop.

Hey Thanks, Good Point! I like it alot, It's kinda like a one stop shop with Adobe Suite, I'll be honest im trying to keep it simple so i don't mess it up to bad, but there is soooo much you can do with Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Lightroom etc... for like 50 bucks you can have access to like a TON of awesome tools.

Reactions: JWH
I have the Adobe Creative Cloud as well although I can't get used to premiere after final cut pro. Rendering takes forever.

Good work, did you calibrate your gimbal?

I have the Adobe Creative Cloud as well although I can't get used to premiere after final cut pro. Rendering takes forever.

Good work, did you calibrate your gimbal?
Hey Thanks , I didnt :( should i of lol? Is that something i should do every time?

Hey Thanks , I didnt :( should i of lol? Is that something i should do every time?
I don't think it's necessary every time. If you check your footage it's always tilted to the right. Both horizon and the roof of the house look tilted. Gimbal calibration can help fixing that.

Oh ok i see, thank you very much for your advice. I will definitely pay more attention to that!

Reactions: puredata

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic