First pic

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Well walked up this hill for ever,sposed to be lookout but was looking wrong way
Fist picture from new p4
org_d7405e421592135e_1557803402000.jpg
,very windy and I'm knackered

OK aim me right direction please,,I just take pictures that's it and have never used post editing apps of sorts ,I know all this time,,can one be suggested for me that easy to use,thanks....this is one area I need to learn

OK me find photoshop express certainly colour change and very vibrant
PSX_20190515_184153.jpg

Reactions: MTO
2nd and 3rd pic before more rain and wind,,I should have gone da beach for this shotView attachment 111254View attachment 111255

Now flying directly into that cloud would have been the video of the year , ugh When opportunities like this present themselves you have to push the drone to get the A + video shots.

We dream of having a chance like this , and you had no rain to contend with either. Yes the picture is great , but you passed by the Epic Footage. Your killing me. llol

Phantomrain.org
coal

Oh wind was a killer when that shot taken but next time,,that shot was split decision to launch, didn't even get 50ft quick photos and down,,p4 was getting hammer,,,I would love to fly into clouds but I'm between 2 airports,,I get right in da poo,so been low flights lately,,I get warnings of air space and have to tick box for responsibility of that flight so got a stay low unless I'm against the hills...this pic show where me is...2 minite flight..especially have to watch for helicopters and Cessna aircraft oh they very low and I'm sure I could fly along side and take picture but I won't,I'm crazy but not that
crazy
Screenshot_20190516-122417.jpg
,certainly keeps eyes busy

Last edited by a moderator:
These pictures were you best, the editing did not do any justice to the beauty of these two. Stay the path ,
I do agree with you on that,,if editing not right it looks worse,,,I've have lot to learn on this side of things,,I normally just take picture and that it,,I have some filters now so be learning,rain gone now and sun out so I'm gone soon to fly,,,,and thanks for being honest about pictures ;)

I left my controller once, which spurred me to ADD a pre-departure checklist to my preflight checklist.
I’m normally pretty good with being organised, but this particular time I had to help the wife get ready for work, take the rubbish out and feed the chooks. Just ran out the door with the backpack sans batteries.

This shot from today at Otaki beach,pretty much lost sight over half km due to bad sea spray,,planes about so very low flight after driving up country a bit,,I should have taken some floaty things for p4 and play in the surf,,hate that
org_74a329198e941b20_1558310444000.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31