First long range flight 1.7 mile

Reaction score
Was a littel nervous as this is the furthest I have went to date. I had the P3P set to 1080P 50 and was over all really happy with the video. The only few problems I had was a few video drop outs but no disconections and full signal all the way. I am using a Iphone 6 plus and the video can drop out only a few feet away. I think its something to do with between the phone and the controler. As you can see from the video you will see in places it suffers from a bit of jello. The funny thing is at the end of the video when I bring it down to hand catch it you see the jello disappear as soon as I put my hand on the bird.

Jello really bugs me so I have a list of things to buy to try help it.
ND filters
New dampers
Prop balancer rod
If any one can recommend anything more that may help or have any link to things above that would be helpful.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Was a littel nervous as this is the furthest I have went to date. I had the P3P set to 1080P 50 and was over all really happy with the video. The only few problems I had was a few video drop outs but no disconections and full signal all the way. I am using a Iphone 6 plus and the video can drop out only a few feet away. I think its something to do with between the phone and the controler. As you can see from the video you will see in places it suffers from a bit of jello. The funny thing is at the end of the video when I bring it down to hand catch it you see the jello disappear as soon as I put my hand on the bird.

Jello really bugs me so I have a list of things to buy to try help it.
ND filters
New dampers
Prop balancer rod
If any one can recommend anything more that may help or have any link to things above that would be helpful.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Neat video...beautiful countryside...where were you??

Reactions: bracknagh
Cheers for the comments. Yeah it's just plain stock.

From Kelty Scotland and have a nice view of that hill from my window and just had to fly up it. Stayed at 400' until I got to the hill. Then 800' to fly over the front.

Reactions: Jbundy63
Friendly advice - adjust gimbal down to remove props from video. Amazing countryside!!

PS - Assuming your wife at the end - she looks about as excited as mine watching me fly :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31