First flight!

Reaction score
All I can say is....WOW!

My previous, and first, drone was a Holy Stone F181W. Don't get me wrong, it was a fun drone, with all of the basic functions. However, the P3S is a night and day difference!

The clarity and stability of the camera is amazing! Ease of flight was top notch.

Thank you DJI and, all of you fellow drone pilots.

My Holy Stone 200 made me a better pilot. If you can fly one of those without losing it you are doing well. Don’t get overconfident with the p3 or you can get into trouble.

Reactions: Snarg
Buy extra batteries as well! I have two and works well when you have to take your standard to beautiful places and one battery is not enough.

Reactions: broch71 and Snarg
Next step.... Upload pics and videos here [emoji6]

oKAAAYY.

Bought my P3s last month after 'toying around' with a Viper for two years. This is my first long flight. I know it's kinda long. Learning how to edit these things this week. Feedback please.

Reactions: Neon Euc
I’m sorry, the main thing I keep thinking as I watched your video was, all those modulars and the tornados and hurricanes NC, gets.

My sister lives in NC. My hobby when I go to NC. is gold panning in the Uwharrie NF.

oKAAAYY.

Bought my P3s last month after 'toying around' with a Viper for two years. This is my first long flight. I know it's kinda long. Learning how to edit these things this week. Feedback please.

Fly safe. I saw you are in radius Pitt-Greenville airport. Watch flying too high. You are inline with one of their runways.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Fly safe. I saw you are in radius Pitt-Greenville airport. Watch flying too high. You are inline with one of their runways.

Absolutely right Rootman. I started reading 'the book' after these first few flights. Thanks for keeping me straight.

Absolutely right Rootman. I started reading 'the book' after these first few flights. Thanks for keeping me straight.
Have fun. Show me a few videos, if you make any of history or culture of your area. I travel a lot and love taking pictures of each area and their culture I travel to. I get off the main roads just so I can be around the locals. When I’m gold panning, I meet a lot of great people.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik