First flight tips and not to do's

Reaction score
Took the pro out today and flew right pit of neighborhood, filled with 3-4 story buildings. Don't fly to far and don't fly at all if many people are out. Now, everything else is awesome, comparing it to the 1.1.1, this is way awesome. Recorder about 600 feet away from me. So that's a good distance. Can't wait to try it on a sunny day.

The remote is awesome, the gimbal is very smooth, winds were fighting with us and still managed to keep it great. 4k was used, now to process it and see what we did. Battery was fully charged, by the time i brought back, we still had 9 minutes left of battery. It really lasts![emoji3]

Glad you had fun! Have you practiced in an open area so that you understand orientation and control maneuvers? Practice and understanding may save you $1000+...

Yep. I took it out for a first flight. But I don't plan on flying it here much. I am going to be taking video and pictures of open area places. Much better signal. The orientation part, I'm almost there, but very beginner on flying far without camera view to know orientation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers