First flight good except....

Reaction score
Had a good 1st flight. Three things - RTH was about 30 ft away from takeoff after calibration. In an open field, getting the Electrical interference warning constantly. Could not switch between taking pictures to video. All this done in Beginner mode. Any ideas. Also when connecting my cable from the camera to my Macbook, could not find the card to see the files.

Had a good 1st flight. Three things - RTH was about 30 ft away from takeoff after calibration. In an open field, getting the Electrical interference warning constantly. Could not switch between taking pictures to video. All this done in Beginner mode. Any ideas. Also when connecting my cable from the camera to my Macbook, could not find the card to see the files.
To get your photos from the Phantom, pull the SD card out, put it in an adaptor and copy to your computer.

GPS accuracy can be that far off.

There are two usb connections on the phantom near the camera and on the shell of the Phantom. I don't know anything about Mac Book. A lot of people use the card readers, I don't, the cards are to small for me, I don't want to drive somewhere and its still at home, and yes to others I carry a spare.

Rod :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31