First ever drone video P4

Reaction score
My very first video with the P4. I'd like to hear honest opinions. It was definitely a learning experience.

The video was so long a lot of it was sped up x2 in post process so the panning is a bit jumpy, and it was hella windy in the canyon. The music was just random stuff I had to fit the vid length. Not the greatest but it fit.

Apologize for the lengthy vid. I was having so much fun I lost track of time. 9 hours including travel between shots, shoot time, post process.

Thanks all.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: eaglegoaltender
My very first video with the P4. I'd like to hear honest opinions. It was definitely a learning experience.

Word of advice - take down the vid from here - edit out the beginning where it shows you, your truck and license plate/tag - then repost it - only my own opinion on that.

Nonetheless you did a fantastic job of flying, filming and editing - yes a bit long but what a great choice of place to fly and film. Great scenery and you captured it in detail, really liked your flight along the creek making nice turns etc. - safe future flying n filming "DrillRX"......

Word of advice - take down the vid from here - edit out the beginning where it shows you, your truck and license plate/tag - then repost it - only my own opinion on that.

Nonetheless you did a fantastic job of flying, filming and editing - yes a bit long but what a great choice of place to fly and film. Great scenery and you captured it in detail, really liked your flight along the creek making nice turns etc. - safe future flying n filming "DrillRX"......

Thanks for the advice. I know I probably shouldn't leave in any identifying stuff like vehicle tags and such. I was playing with the idea of having some flight radio chatter in the beginning before take off with the dust and what not might make a cool effect. Didn't pan out.

Thank you!

I was playing with the idea of having some flight radio chatter in the beginning before take off with the dust and what not might make a cool effect.

Funny you mentioned that as I thought the same thing when watching the vid - I thought that was a cool idea to see in the beginning on take off with the dust etc. --- the flight charter is another good idea - not something you see on a lot of on videos - if ever in fact.

Funny you mentioned that as I thought the same thing when watching the vid - I thought that was a cool idea to see in the beginning on take off with the dust etc. --- the flight charter is another good idea - not something you see on a lot of on videos - if ever in fact.

I didn't notice until post process that I make appearances at least three times in the video that I wasn't aware of. I was a little pressed for places to set up during the canyon portion of the trip though.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31