First crash of a new sUAS ~ 2014 Blade QX350 V2

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I was cleaning up my HDD on my laptop and came across this very old video of a Dumb Thumb moment and thought I'd share.

This was back in 2014 when I was trying to understand "Relativity Mode" on the Blade QX250 V2. I was used to flying hands-on without fancy Flight Modes etc but I decided to experiment and this is what happened LOL

Whoa, I have no idea how you fit through that first tree?

It was pure LUCK and nothing more. At least it made for an interesting/comical video to share almost 5 years later LOL.

I was cleaning up my HDD on my laptop and came across this very old video of a Dumb Thumb moment and thought I'd share.

This was back in 2014 when I was trying to understand "Relativity Mode" on the Blade QX250 V2. I was used to flying hands-on without fancy Flight Modes etc but I decided to experiment and this is what happened LOL

Great stuff,,yes how you fit through first tree,,It not have any way through,but you find one,,did look great,thanks for sharing

Reactions: BigAl07
Yeah I thought you bit it after first tree shot as well (or going in reverse)- still a good video

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues