First crash of a new sUAS ~ 2014 Blade QX350 V2

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I was cleaning up my HDD on my laptop and came across this very old video of a Dumb Thumb moment and thought I'd share.

This was back in 2014 when I was trying to understand "Relativity Mode" on the Blade QX250 V2. I was used to flying hands-on without fancy Flight Modes etc but I decided to experiment and this is what happened LOL

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Whoa, I have no idea how you fit through that first tree?

It was pure LUCK and nothing more. At least it made for an interesting/comical video to share almost 5 years later LOL.

I was cleaning up my HDD on my laptop and came across this very old video of a Dumb Thumb moment and thought I'd share.

This was back in 2014 when I was trying to understand "Relativity Mode" on the Blade QX250 V2. I was used to flying hands-on without fancy Flight Modes etc but I decided to experiment and this is what happened LOL

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Great stuff,,yes how you fit through first tree,,It not have any way through,but you find one,,did look great,thanks for sharing

Reactions: BigAl07
Yeah I thought you bit it after first tree shot as well (or going in reverse)- still a good video

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31