First crash 6months in

Reaction score
Ok first off I've never fly anything till my phantom I did great I think no crash or anything for 6 months until Saturday around 2pm in north Hollywood ca I took my bird out to fly and I have to say I got cocky and it was out of my sign for one second and yup it went into a tree and got stuck
Yup long story short I quickly jump to action to recover device but the tree is stright up no good branch to stand on and it's stuck about 120 feet up and it's on the very top so call to see how much to Craig rental at 120$ hour minimum 3 hours remember with craine it's 2 min anyway long story got tree cutting guys with the shoes and rope gave him 50$
Reason I think I should share this is if you come across this type issue call tree cutters btw nothing happen to my phantom props lil bang up but that's why we all have extra

Anyway if you around me in north Hollywood or tujunga California any need this type service let me know I'll give you the guys number he got up and down the tree in 10min
50$ and trust me this type of tree not be able to do this unless with the tools he had he bin cutting big trees for 25 years
And this was the first time he has ever gone that high up in tree and not cut it down

Thanks for reading my story
And sorry for my no grammar poor grammar

Ok first off I've never fly anything till my phantom I did great I think no crash or anything for 6 months until Saturday around 2pm in north Hollywood ca I took my bird out to fly and I have to say I got cocky and it was out of my sign for one second and yup it went into a tree and got stuck
Yup long story short I quickly jump to action to recover device but the tree is stright up no good branch to stand on and it's stuck about 120 feet up and it's on the very top so call to see how much to Craig rental at 120$ hour minimum 3 hours remember with craine it's 2 min anyway long story got tree cutting guys with the shoes and rope gave him 50$
Reason I think I should share this is if you come across this type issue call tree cutters btw nothing happen to my phantom props lil bang up but that's why we all have extra

Anyway if you around me in north Hollywood or tujunga California any need this type service let me know I'll give you the guys number he got up and down the tree in 10min
50$ and trust me this type of tree not be able to do this unless with the tools he had he bin cutting big trees for 25 years
And this was the first time he has ever gone that high up in tree and not cut it down

Thanks for reading my story
And sorry for my no grammar poor grammar

awesome you got it back for only $50.00 that sounds like a deal

have fun flying

Nice story. I like happy endings.

Did you have enough battery that he could just toss it out there and you fly it down?

Thanks for the idea! I live in woods, have a tree trimmer friend (even going to do no charge video for him for his website soon), but never would have thought to ask HIM for help! thanks!

Reactions: IflyinWY

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen