First attempt on making a "miniature world" video.

I Love it!!!! The Best Drove Video I’ve Ever Seen!! If you go down the right avenue, you can be awarded for, “Best Drone Video!” And the answer is, Yes! Thanks for posting this AndersE.

P.S. I really though that you had a model Train there.........

I Love it!!!! The Best Drove Video I’ve Ever Seen!! If you go down the right avenue, you can be awarded for, “Best Drone Video!” And the answer is, Yes! Thanks for posting this AndersE.

P.S. I really though that you had a model Train there.........

Thanks a lot for those kind words!!!

Reactions: charlieb4
This is pretty cool! Good job. The music brings it together and confirms the toy town to be more real than us knowing it’s edited.

Reactions: AndersE
Good job, wasn’t sure if it was really a toy town, our a real town, wow that is very cool!

Fantastic , the last clip is the only clip that I was not sold on, the ski hill but everything else was a creative feast for the eyes.

Reactions: BigAl07
Fantastic , the last clip is the only clip that I was not sold on, the ski hill but everything else was a creative feast for the eyes.

Yes the last clip didn't have enough "difference" to trick the human eye into thinking we were looking at a toy ski area.

@AndersE this is the first time I've seen tiltshift in video. Very well done sir.

Yes the last clip didn't have enough "difference" to trick the human eye into thinking we were looking at a toy ski area.

@AndersE this is the first time I've seen tiltshift in video. Very well done sir.

Tiltshift???

Nice tilt shift effect! May I suggest a touch less blur? Might help the mini effect stand out more "realistically."

Thanks guys. Yes, I agree with you, the last one is the weakest clip.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl07
Nice tilt shift effect! May I suggest a touch less blur? Might help the mini effect stand out more "realistically."

Thanks for the feedback. I actually did a second edit and reduced the blur and the effect was a tad better. But I feel it also relates to the size of your screen. When uploading it to IG the effect was much less (and that was the reason for the second edit) Viewing it on full screen, 4K the effect is still good although I probably had a bit to much blur. On a smartphone screen I believe the blur needs to be reduced quite a lot.

Homerun!!! It’s so effective! I want that train set! It can’t be real! You did such a good job! The music should be that weird spooky music box stuff from a horror movie!!!
Way to go! Never seen anything like it! This is resume material for a movie job in Hollywood!

Reactions: AndersE and BigAl07
Your blur vignette doesn't leave quite enough in focus. I've never tried this effect myself. Is the blur supposed to be the same distance top as it is in the bottom of the frame or is there a general rule of thumb? Does it work with a circular/oval vignette?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl