First attempt at rendering to music.

Nice one buddy the river has been rather flooded that's near me too methinks

I liked it - very nice job of flying and filming - the music fit perfectly for the site (perfect flying location) where you were filming - great edit job also!

Was the older gentleman there with you? Looked like he was a long way from any houses on his walk!

Just love the countryside in the UK - where green grass truly I green!

Thanks for posting - will look for your next one.

Reactions: Flying pug
What software u using pug? I'm having a bit of a chuff on with mine

Have you filmed the kynren theme park site at the viaduct looking very impressive

I liked it - very nice job of flying and filming - the music fit perfectly for the site (perfect flying location) where you were filming - great edit job also!

Was the older gentleman there with you? Looked like he was a long way from any houses on his walk!

Just love the countryside in the UK - where green grass truly I green!

Thanks for posting - will look for your next one.
Yeh the old man is my father in law.

I have been using pinnacle studio for years and about to start using premier pro too but blimey it looks complex

I'm looking forward to the show too, I can see the site from my house gonna be great for bish vegas

I just picked bits up off you tube and its pretty easy. I cut all the good bits out and save them then put the music in and move the segments around till I think it looks and sounds ok.

It looks like you're recording in log but it needs a bit of contrast and colour grading - even considering the low light levels it's amazing how much more punchy and sharp it will look just with more contrast.
With adobe premiere you already have some good tools to do this.
Lots of helpful stuff on youtube about this e,g,

It looks like you're recording in log but it needs a bit of contrast and colour grading - even considering the low light levels it's amazing how much more punchy and sharp it will look just with more contrast.
With adobe premiere you already have some good tools to do this.
Lots of helpful stuff on youtube about this e,g,
Thanks that's the next thing I am going to learn.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl