Calm music to relax with images of the br-277 until arriving at the beaches made by drone in 4k.

Reaction score
Calm music to relax with images of the br-277 until arriving at the beaches made by drone in 4k.

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Man calm music and maybe legal to fly over highways there it’s kida long. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: bronis
Reaction score
I've enjoyed watching your other videos but too I wonder, how do you fly so long and so far. I assume you are following in a car but how do you stay aloft for so long?

Reaction score
I've enjoyed watching your other videos but too I wonder, how do you fly so long and so far. I assume you are following in a car but how do you stay aloft for so long?

Thank you very much, so I couldn't go out to film this one, it rained straight through here.

That's right, going by car, and when the battery ran out, I went down and changed it again, it was with the standard phantom 4.

Later in the edition I took the same point and tried to hide the immendation, to make it look like it was a straight flight :)

Reaction score
Thank you very much, so I couldn't go out to film this one, it rained straight through here.

That's right, going by car, and when the battery ran out, I went down and changed it again, it was with the standard phantom 4.

Later in the edition I took the same point and tried to hide the immendation, to make it look like it was a straight flight :)
You do a good job hiding the cuts between sequences. I've learned a lot about Brazil from your videos. I really enjoy them.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gmtandi