A Beautiful Cow Family lol (**check it out**)

Reaction score
Just a quick new cow video. Just let the Bull out and all the baby calves are wanting to hang out with him. 4k is still rendering at the time of posting this.
I hope you like!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Very nice!

Just a quick new cow video. Just let the Bull out and all the baby calves are wanting to hang out with him. 4k is still rendering at the time of posting this.
I hope you like!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Nice smooth flying and a good music choice. The music works well without being overpowering. Also the way you were orbiting the animals was high enough to not spook them or draw their attention made the video seem as much in nature as it could get.

Nice smooth flying and a good music choice. The music works well without being overpowering. Also the way you were orbiting the animals was high enough to not spook them or draw their attention made the video seem as much in nature as it could get.
hey thanks for that.

Be cautious around that Black Angus(probably) bull. He will happily destroy that drone. You can tell he’s not a fan and they get aggressive when aggravated. I’ve had a 2300 pounder try to murder me one time. Never been afraid until that point. Talk about real FEAR. Now everything just feels like emotional overreacting and I have ice water in my veins.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic